25 Dec 2017

Kitagawa Shouta (HR) - A customer from a part time job (Translation)




















[プライベートクリスマス16] Private Christmas 2016
[ご褒美のマフラー] Rewarding Muffler

CV: KENN

アルバイト先のお客様
A customer from a part time job

Thanks to Ran for Proofreading

Chapter 1

Ōhashi Moko
(Hmm? There’s a Santa Claus there giving out balloons to the children. I see, it’s almost Christmas after all. ……Ah! I found a cute muffler! Should I buy myself a Christmas present? ……is what I hoped but it’ll be over my budget……! So-, so heart-rending……)

*flashback ends*








Ōhashi Moko
……And that’s what happened and I couldn’t buy what I wanted.

Kitagawa Shouta
Well that’s seriously a disappointment~. And that’s why you want to take up a part time job?

Ōhashi Moko
Yup, and I’ve been thinking about taking up a part time job anyway. So next week I’ll be starting a short term part time job immediately at the planetarium.

Kitagawa Shouta
I see~, a planetarium! That’s great, really great! I think that watching the stars as you work is the best~!

Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, right? I’m looking forward to it a little.


Kitagawa Shouta
Maybe I should drop by the planetarium too~. I hardly see you in school and I want to see you work too! If I had to pick between you or the stars, I’m more interested in you!


★★★★Chapter 2

Ōhashi Moko
(Today is the first day of my short term part time job…… Will I be able to do my work successfully……?)

???
Excuse me~! Where do you sell the souvenirs?

Ōhashi Moko
Oh, Kitagawa-kun!

Kitagawa Shouta
Were you surprised? I came to check up on you without an appointment~!

Ōhashi Moko
I never thought that you would actually come.

Kitagawa Shouta
Of course I would come~. I’m the type to execute what I say! Even so, you’re working hard~. I saw you just now and I think that you’re doing a great job serving the customers!

Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, really? Thank you!

Kitagawa Shouta
So, what time do you get off?

Ōhashi Moko
I’m on the late shift today so I plan to work until closing time.

Kitagawa Shouta
Eh……! But it’ll be dark when you’re walking home…….

Ōhashi Moko
Yeah, you’re right. It can’t be helped if it’s this much.

Kitagawa Shouta
……Should I, wait for you until you finish work?


★★★★Chapter 3

Ōhashi Moko
I’ll feel bad if you do that. I’ll be fine so don’t worry about it and go back. Leaving that aside, since you’re here, I hope you enjoy the stars!

Kitagawa Shouta
……Sure, I get it! Then, good luck Moko.

Ōhashi Moko
(After seeing off the current customers it will be closing time……)

Senior Staff
Oohashi-san. Can you wake up the customer sleeping in that seat?

Ōhashi Moko
Yes, I understand. Sir, the screening is over so you can lea-……――

Kitagawa Shouta
…… *snooze*, *snooze*………….

Ōhashi Moko
Kitagawa-kun!? Ple-, please wake up!

Kitagawa Shouta
……Hmm~? ……Huh? ……Crap! When did I fall asleep!?

Ōhashi Moko
I thought you went home ages ago.

Kitagawa Shouta
Hehe, I wanted to stay until closing time. The unexpected moment kind of made me excited!

Ōhashi Moko
But unexpectedly, you were surprisingly sound asleep though……?

Kitagawa Shouta
Well~, you know it’s that? It was really comfortable! Hahaha……!

Ōhashi Moko
(Did he perhaps wait for me to get off work……?)


★★★★Chapter 4

Kitagawa Shouta
Since you work until this late today, you would feel tired, right?

Ōhashi Moko
A little. I’m sorry you ended up having to send me back.

Kitagawa Shouta
Don’t worry bout it~. The good part of being a man is to be able to send a lady home! Come to think of it, do you have any Christmas plans?

Ōhashi Moko
I’m working on Christmas as well. It’s the last day of my short term part time.

Kitagawa Shouta
You’re really working hard~. Coincidentally, I’m also working on Christmas!

Ōhashi Moko
You’re also working hard. Why not taking a break occasionally?

Kitagawa Shouta
Well, I did think of playing on Christmas but~…… It seems like the girl I wanted to be with also have part time job~.

Ōhashi Moko
(Eh, does that mean……?)



Ōhashi Moko
(Today is Christmas! And it’s also the last day of my part time job! I’m going to work a lot and reward myself by buying that muffler!)
















Ōhashi Moko
……Wh-, what!? You’re kidding……! The muffler got sold out……!?

Kitagawa Shouta
Moko……? What are you doing here?

Ōhashi Moko
Ki-, Kitagawa-kun……! Ac-, actually……――












★★★★Chapter 5

Kitagawa Shouta
So that’s how it is~. That’s why you’re feeling dejected?

Ōhashi Moko
Yes…… I thought that I could finally buy what I wanted…….

Kitagawa Shouta
There, there! I know how you feel but cheer up~! Today is Christmas after all and something good will definitely happen to you! I know……! You have time to spare since you just finished work, right? Then how about going on a Christmas Date with me right now!?



Ōhashi Moko
Wow, it’s a very beautiful tree! Thank you for bringing me along!

Kitagawa Shouta
Hehe, thank you too for coming. I’m so happy to be on a date with you! Well, I was planning to meet up with you anyway.

Ōhashi Moko
Eh, why?

Kitagawa Shouta
It’s because it’s Christmas. Even if it’s just a little, I wanted to see you. And I also wanted to give you a present. ……Here! I’m think you would like. Open it!

Ōhashi Moko
Thank you for going out of the way……! Then, I’m opening it okay? ……Ah! Th-, this is……!


★★★★Chapter 6

Kitagawa Shouta
That’s the one you wanted, right?

Ōhashi Moko
Ye-, yes! This is the muffler that I wanted……! Kitagawa-kun, how did you know that this was what I wanted……?

Kitagawa Shouta
……I’m sorry for keeping quiet up until now. ……Actually, I’m a psychic…….

Ōhashi Moko
Eeh!? Re-, really!?

Kitagawa Shouta
Eh, Oi~! Don’t take it so seriously, it was a joke! Actually, when you were holding this muffler in the shop, I was close by. That day, do you remember the Santa Claus that was handing out the balloons? I was that Santa Claus. It was a part time job!

Ōhashi Moko
Eh, really!? I didn’t realise at all……!

Kitagawa Shouta
Since that day, I decided to give this muffler to you as a present.

Ōhashi Moko
Kitagawa-kun……! Thank you, I’m very happy……!

Kitagawa Shouta
Hey! Since it’s Christmas, I told you that something good will happen right? In that case, let’s continue to have fun even after this Christmas date! Let’s make tonight a thoroughly romantic night, okay? Here, let’s hold hands!



END☆


WTF!!! I HAD A FEELING HE WAS THE SANTA BUT I THOUGHT I WAS WRONG BUT IT WAS REALLY HIM!? WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! AND THE ENDING!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!! WHAT IS THIS!!!! IS THIS A SHOUJO MANGA!? ASDFGHJKL

PLEASE CREDIT BACK TO THIS SITE IF YOU USE MY TRANSLATIONS AS REFERENCE FOR YOUR OWN TRANSLATIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment