31 Dec 2017

Kitagawa Shouta (SR) - A Tasty New Year’s Eve (Translation)






















[年越し]  New Year’s Eve
[蕎麦以外にも] Something other than Soba as well

CV: KENN

美味しい年越し

A Tasty New Year’s Eve

Thanks to 山崎ルカ for Proofreading




Chapter 1

Kitagawa Shouta
Moko, thanks for today! I’m happy I got to go on a date with you!


Ōhashi Moko
I should be thanking you for inviting me. It was really fun. Moreover, I’m sorry you had to send me back home.


Kitagawa Shouta
It’s fine, it’s fine~. It’s normal for me to send you back after a date, right? Just kidding~, I wanted to try saying something cool but I actually wanted to be with you just a little longer! Ah, I know. Leaving that aside, it’s almost New Year’s Eve right? It’s a big event that sums up the year after all! Have you decided what you want to do to end the year?


Ōhashi Moko
Well, I haven’t decided on anything specific yet. I was thinking of doing something different this coming New Year’s Eve. I was trying to think of something but nothing comes to mind.


Kitagawa Shouta
In that case, would you like to spend it with me? You wanted a different New Year’s Eve, right? Al~right, leave it to me! I’ll grant you wish!


Chapter 2

Ōhashi Moko
(Today is 31st December, I’m going to spend the day with Kitagawa-kun but……) ……Ah, Kitagawa-kun! I’m sorry for making you wait!


Kitagawa Shouta
Moko, you’re here~! I’m glad to see you! Ah, that’s right. Have you properly told your parents about tonight?


Ōhashi Moko
Yup, I told them I’m spending New Year’s Eve with you.


Kitagawa Shouta
I see, I see! In that case, I can take care of you with a peace of mind!


Ōhashi Moko
By the way, where do you plan to bring me along today?


Kitagawa Shouta
Hu hu hu……! For that, please look forward to when we reach! The hint is, 『When speaking of New Year’s Eve』!


Ōhashi Moko
(When speaking of New Year’s Eve……? Hmm, what exactly is it!?)





Kitagawa Shouta
Ta-dah, we’re here~! It’s a food theme park!


Ōhashi Moko
Wow, it’s bustling and looks fun! But why here of all place?


Kitagawa Shouta
That’s because when speaking of 31st December, it’s the 『New Year’s Eve Soba』, right~!? Today, as special plan, we’re going to be eating New Year’s Eve Soba here!









Chapter 3

Kitagawa Shouta
Not only that, we can also eat the different soba from all over the country~!


Ōhashi Moko
Wow, that’s really interesting! This is a rare experience!


Kitagawa Shouta
Right~? The “different from the usual” will be eating New Year’s Eve Soba!


Ōhashi Moko
I’m also getting hungry about now.


Kitagawa Shouta
Me too, I’m super hungry~. In that case, we’re should dig right in at the soba!


Ōhashi Moko
Yup, you’re right! *Giggles*, I’m really excited!


Kitagawa Shouta
Man~! There really is all sorts of soba gathered here! I don’t know which one to order first but is this one okay? Because the seaweed is kneaded thoroughly into noodles, it tastes really delicious~! Moko, have you decided on something?


Ōhashi Moko
Mine is a walnut Soba. The slight sweetness gives a nice feeling.


Kitagawa Shouta
Oh, looks delicious~! Hey, hey, can I have a bite?


Ōhashi Moko
Sure, you can. I also want a bite from yours, Kitagawa-kun.


Kitagawa Shouta
Of course it’s fine~. In that case, let’s trade!




Chapter 4

Ōhashi Moko
It was fun trying out all the soba from various regions!


Kitagawa Shouta
Really, it is, this is the first time I’ve eaten all sorts of soba at one go!


Ōhashi Moko
I’m glad that I get to eat something delicious before the year ends! Thanks to that, my stomach is all filled up!


Kitagawa Shouta
But we aren’t ending with just soba you know? Apparently, this New Year, there will New Year dessert going around!


Ōhashi Moko
Eh, New Year Dessert? Maybe a mochi because it’s very New Year-ish?


Kitagawa Shouta
That’s the thing, even I don’t know what they’ll be releasing~. Well, you can call this something to look forward to as the new year comes.


Ōhashi Moko
Maybe it’s a special dessert. I’m looking forward to what kind of dessert they’ll give us. *Giggles* I want to eat it already!


Kitagawa Shouta
Oh, didn’t you say that you were full just now~?


Ōhashi Moko
That’s right but I always have room for desserts!


Kitagawa Shouta
Hahaha, an extra stomach for desserts I see! Something like that, it’s nice~! I re~ally like that energetic part of yours!




Chapter 5

Kitagawa Shouta
……Oh? It seems that there’s suddenly some bustling music being played. Perhaps, it’s finally the time for the countdown event to start!?


Store Announcer
Attention to everyone coming or leaving for the park!  We’re only left with a few moments of this year! The countdown will start now! Are you all ready~?


Ōhashi Moko
Wow, by the time I realised it’s already time!


Kitagawa Shouta
It’s finally the countdown right~!? O~h, I’m getting really excited~!


Ōhashi Moko
Ah, the countdown numbers is being reflected on that big crystal.


Kitagawa Shouta
Crap~! There’s really only a few moments left till a new year~!


Ōhashi Moko
It’s gradually getting closer to 12am!


Kitagawa Shouta
It’s almost here, just a little more! 5! 4! 3! 2! 1……―― Yee~~~ah! Happy New Year~!


Ōhashi Moko
Happy New Year! *Giggles*, the music and the clapping are getting rowdier!


Kitagawa Shouta
A countdown event should be this fired up after all! Hey hey, this year, please get along with lots as well~!


Ōhashi Moko
Yup, of course. I’ll be in your care as well!




Chapter 6

Kitagawa Shouta
Which reminds me, they should be handing out New Year Desserts by now! Al~right, let’s quickly go eat this festive dessert!


Ōhashi Moko
The New Year Dessert looks delicious! It was actually a red and white, vanilla and strawberry flavoured ice cream!
T/N: Red and White are auspicious colours.


Kitagawa Shouta
This is definitely festive~. It’s certainly a New Year Dessert!


Ōhashi Moko
We had delicious Soba at the end the year and we also had delicious ice-cream at the beginning of the year…… Somehow, it felt like both my stomach and my heart had been satisfied. I did say that I wanted a different New Year’s Eve than usual but I really thank you for granting my wish!


Kitagawa Shouta
Oh, no, I should be the one thanking you~. I’m really happy I got to spend New Year’s Eve with you! Thanks to you, I get premonition that this year will be the best year ever~! By the way, I think that it’ll also become a very awesome year for you too. That’s because, I decided that “I” will be the one that make you enjoy it the most!

END☆

In this story, Shouta mainly calls MC by her surname which is weird since he has been using a first name basis since his regular card. So to make it consistent, I changed to the first name basis instead of using the original surname.

PLEASE CREDIT BACK TO THIS SITE IF YOU USE MY TRANSLATIONS AS REFERENCE FOR YOUR OWN TRANSLATIONS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment