4 May 2017

[ホワイトデー16]喜多川翔太 Translations

R [ホワイトデー16 (White Day 2016)]喜多川翔太 (Kitagawa Shouta)
HR [お返しだ! (Giving back!)]喜多川翔太 (Kitagawa Shouta)

640.jpg

CV: KENN


お互いに来年も
To the both of us in the coming year


Thoughts: Shouta's story is so fluffy as usual!!

Chapter 1☆

Ōhashi Moko
(Today is the day I’m going out with Kitagawa-kun but……)
(As I thought, I’ve reached too early. Maybe I should go do something suitable until the meeting time――)


Kitagawa Shouta
Oi, Ōhashi-! Over here! Over hereー!

Ōhashi Moko
Eh? Ah…… Kitagawa-kun! You’re early, since when have you been waiting?


Kitagawa Shouta
Hmm~, around 15 minutes ago.
I was so excited that I just found myself coming early~!


Ōhashi Moko
So that’s how it is, I’m sorry for making you wait. Weren’t you cold?


Kitagawa Shouta
I’m completely fine! I was waiting under the sun so I feel warm~!
More like, thank you for coming today!
Since I invited you out so suddenly, I thought that “It’s hopeless”.
The thought of going out with you make me super happy~!


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, I’m also happy. Thank you for inviting me.


Kitagawa Shouta
Ou! ――Al~right, in that case, let’s go!
There’s a lot of things that I want to try out, first, let’s go on a stroll at the park~!



Chapter 2☆

Kitagawa Shouta
――Hey. The street performance just now was out of the house!
Moreover――……, oi, Ōhashi! That! Look at that!


Ōhashi Moko
Eh? That is…… Wah, a big doggy!


Kitagawa Shouta
Ah~, the tail is so fluffy, it’s super cute~!
Maybe we can ask the owner to let us touch it, what do you think!?


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*. You’re right! I’ll try asking.


Chapter 3☆


Kitagawa Shouta
――Ah~, this is bliss~! Cats are fine but dogs that put their all into playing like that is great too!
I ran too much now i feel really thirsty~!


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*, In that case, it’s about time we head to the cafe to get some rest.


Kitagawa Shouta
Hmm? You’re right. But, in that case, it’d be a little troubled……
Today is relatively warmer and the weather is great so why don’t we head back to that bench over there?


Ōhashi Moko
Sure, I don’t mind. But what did you mean by “trouble”……?


Kitagawa Shouta
Eh? Ahー, no, it’s nothing!  We-, tha-, that……
That’s right! I’ll go buy something to drink so go ahead and sit first!




Kitagawa Shouta
Thanks for waiting~. Which one would you like, coffee or black tea?


Ōhashi Moko
Thank you. In that case, I’ll take the black tea.


Kitagawa Shouta
Sure, it’s hot so be careful~. Ah, one more thing……
If you’d like, will you accept this!


Ōhashi Moko
This package is……? Is it okay for me to open it now?


Kitagawa Shouta
Go ahead! Ah, but, I’m a little nervous~…….


Ōhashi Moko
(Hmm, the insides are…… cookies? Ah! This is……)
Is this perhaps, my white day present……?


Kitagawa Shouta
You’re absolutely right~! It’s a little early but it’s return gift for the Valentine gift!
As expected if you opened it at the cafe, you might angry is what I thought.


Ōhashi Moko
(I see, his “troubled” just now was referring to this……)
Thank you……! How should I put it, this is handmade right?
Did you make it?


Kitagawa Shouta
Yeah, you knew! I searched up the internet for recipes to make them!
It shouldn’t taste bad so hurry up and taste it~!




Chapter 4☆

Ōhashi Moko
Um. Well, in that case, I’ll help myself. …………


Kitagawa Shouta
…… so, ho-, how is it……?


Ōhashi Moko
It’s delicious…… This is not just a flattery, it’s really delicious.


Kitagawa Shouta
Re-, really!? I see…… Ah, I’m relived~!


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles*. If you’d like, would you like to eat it together?


Kitagawa Shouta
No, I’ll pass. I’ve eaten a whole lot of the failed ones…….
Above all, I made that for you so you should eat it.


Ōhashi Moko
Kitagawa-kun…… Okay, I understand. In that case, I’ll slowly enjoy the rest at home. Thank you very much.


Kitagawa Shouta
You’re welcome! Or should I say, me too, thank you.
I’m very happy when you make sweets for me to eat but I also feel very happy when you say the ones I made are delicious!
Hahaha, seriously, when I’m with you I’m always filled with happiness~!


Ōhashi Moko
(When you think about it that way…… I also feel very happy)
Me too, I feel happy receiving this lovely return gift.


Chapter 5☆

Kitagawa Shouta
――Hey hey. Since we’ve walk around the whole park, if you have no where else you want to go, should we head into town?
I’m quite interested in your favourite store so I thought that it’d be great if we go shopping together!


Ōhashi Moko
Okay, sure. In that case, let’s go walk around the shop right now.


Kitagawa Shouta
Let’s go! If there’s anything that you would like to take a look at, don’t hold back and say it!
――Ah, I enjoyed shopping a lot~!
Hmm, oh!? It’s already this dark outside!
Since we’ve been inside the shop, I didn’t notice at all!


Ōhashi Moko
That’s right. It’s not good to stay out this late as well, we should head back soon.


Kitagawa Shouta
Aww man……. The fun times ended in the blink of an eye…….


Ōhashi Moko
(Ah…… He looks really downhearted……)


Kitagawa Shouta
……so-, sorry. I became gloomy.
It’s not right of me to make you troubled. Tomorrow, we’ll still see each other anyway.
Alright! In that case, let’s go home! If you don’t mind, I’ll walk you back till you’re close to home~!


Chapter 6☆

Kitagawa Shouta
――Erm…… Your home is right ahead, right?


Ōhashi Moko
Yup, it is.


Kitagawa Shouta
I see, in that case, this is it. Somehow, I feel very refreshed! Thanks!


Ōhashi Moko
I should be the one to say thank you. I had fun today but……
I’m really happy about the cookie. I’ll eat it with great care.


Kitagawa Shouta
Ah! I’m really happy that you like it~!
If wish for it, I’ll make it again next year!
Plus, I’ll make it even more delicious! I’ll really practise more.
That’s why, next year too, I’ll be very happy if you’ll give me another Valentine’s Chocolate!


Ōhashi Moko
*Giggles* I get it. From now on, I’ll practise a lot as well so I can give you a chocolate that’s just as delicious.


Kitagawa Shouta
Really? You cooking is already is the most delicious and I can’t imagine how it’ll taste anymore than that but I’m super excited!
…… Oops, I unconsciously got really into the conversation. Well than, see you tomorrow!


Ōhashi Moko
Sure, see you tomorrow! Thank you for sending me home and take care on your way back.


END☆

No comments:

Post a Comment