7 Aug 2016

[アイスをペロリ]喜多川翔太 (Translation)

[アイスをペロリ]喜多川翔太
[Enjoying Popsicle] Kitagawa Shouta




















CV: KENN

俺とあんただけの秘密
A Secret Just for You and I

Proofreading Credits: ~ Mizu 水野はな ~ and R A N 水嶋ラン from Boyfriend(Beta) and Kise Aoi


Chapter 1

Modoki Mokona
(6th period’s lesson was home economics and I accidentally made too much meat and potato stew)
(After school, should I go look for someone among my friends to share it with?)

Kitagawa Shouta
O-i, Mokona. You look cheerful today as well~!
What are you holding while wandering around………… Hmm!?
That, don’t tell me……! My favourite food, meat and potato stew……!?

Modoki Mokona
Yup, it is. I made it during home economics class.
So, Kitagawa-kun likes meat and potato stew, huh.

Kitagawa Shouta
It’s not on the level of like, it’s already on the level of favourite!
There are other delicious food but my number one is definitely meat and potato stew~!

Modoki Mokona
I see. In that case, you’re just on time!
Actually, I made too much meat and potato stew and I was looking for people to share it with.
If you’re fine with it, would you eat this meat and potato stew?

Kitagawa Shouta
I’ll eat it, I’ll definitely eat it~! No, more like, please let me eat it!

Modoki Mokona
"Giggles", that’s great! Well then, where should we move to?

Kitagawa Shouta
Oh, anywhere like the rooftop is fine! Aa~a, I’m really looking forward to it-!


Chapter 2

Kitagawa Shouta
Your meat and potato stew looks delicious~! Is it okay if I eat it immediately?

Modoki Mokona
Sure, of course you can. Go ahead and eat up!

Kitagawa Shouta
Hooray~! Then, i-tada-kima-su (thank you for the meal)!

Modoki Mokona
(Kitagawa-kun started eating cravingly……!)
Y-, if you eat that fast, you’ll choke yourself you know?

Kitagawa Shouta
*Eating noise*...... No problem, no problem!

Mokona Modoki
(In the end, he finished it at a terrifying speed……!)

Kitagawa Shouta
………… Sigh~............!

Modoki Mokona
That was a really deep sigh, was it perhaps not delicious?

Kitagawa Shouta
Wrong, that’s not it! When I let out a sigh, it means that it’s insanely good!
It was so good and so delicious, it was as if my consciousness is fading away……!

Modoki Mokona
Y-, you’re exaggerating.

Kitagawa Shouta
I’m not exaggerating~. The taste was that blissful!
Since you can make such delicious meat and potato stew, won’t you be able to marry right away?
If you’d like, you can marry into my family! …… Just~ kidding!

Chapter 3

Kitagawa Shouta
Your meat and potato stew is the most delicious~! Really, thank you for the meal!
I skipped lunch today, I’m glad I got to fill my stomach with something delicious.

Modoki Mokona
Eh……? Why did you skip lunch?

Kitagawa Shouta
Well, I’m kinda saving up? I cannot save up with just my part-time job earnings~.

Modoki Mokona
For saving up……? Even so, it’s not good to skip meals.

Kitagawa Shouta
Ah, perhaps, am I getting scolded? It feels nice~, I can somehow feel the love!

Modoki Mokona
Again, with the jokes……! It’s not good to continue such an unhealthy habit.

Kitagawa Shouta
I would never go to that extent, I never thought I would make you worry~.

Modoki Mokona
Of course I’ll worry. From tomorrow onwards, you need to eat lunch everyday, okay……?

Kitagawa Shouta
I get it, I get it! In that case, pinky promise?

Modoki Mokona
Pinky……? Like this……?
(Ah…… My pinky and Kitagawa-kun’s pinky are entwined……――)

Kitagawa Shouta
“Yubikiri Genma-n”, if I tell a lie~, I’ll drink~ a thousand needles, and cut my finger
I promise! I’ll never make you worry again!
…...Or perhaps I should say, thank you for seriously getting worried about me!


Chapter 4

Mokona Modoki
(After school I went to buy something and it became quite late…...)
(...... Which reminds me, after that time, I wonder if Kitagawa-kun is eating his lunch properly)
(He has a part-time job as well, why does he wants to save up that much…...)
(......Oh? A ball rolled to my foot…...)

Kitagawa Shouta
Ah, sorry~! That, it’s my ball……ah, Mokona!

Modoki Mokona
Kitagawa-kun! What a coincidence meeting you here.

Kitagawa Shouta
It really is~! I didn’t think that I would bump into you.
This makes me extremely happy! It feels somewhat like fate!

Boy
Shouta-nii-chan, who is this~?

Modoki Mokona
(Oh……? We got surrounded by a lot of children)

Girl
I know-! She’s Shouta-nii-chan’s girlfriend~!

Kitagawa Shouta
Hey~! If you suddenly say something like that, you’re being impolite to the big sister~.
This big sister and I don’t have that kind of relationship yet!
Saying “yet”, because we don’t know what will happen from now on!

Modoki Mokona
Ki-, Kitagawa-kun…….



Chapter 5

Modoki Mokona
(Kitagawa-kun and the children invited me, so we played ball together)


Kitagawa Shouta
*Exhales*~, let’s take a break around here!
The children don’t look like they had enough fun, so let’s continue playing with them like this!
Mokona, thank you for playing together with them!

Modoki Mokona
I should be thanking you instead. I had a lot of fun!
If everyone is fine with it, I would like to play together again.

Kitagawa Shouta
Really~? If they hear that, they will be delighted!
In that case, next time, let me invite you again!

Modoki Mokona
Sure, I’ll be waiting. *Giggles*, I am really looking forward to it.
Even so, you are quite friendly with the children.

Kitagawa Shouta
You can say that again~! Whoever it is, they are like little brothers and sisters to me!

Modoki Mokona
It sure is. It seems that they really like you, Kitagawa-kun.
But, where did you know about those children?

Kitagawa Shouta
Hmm~? Orphanage! I, was raised in an orphanage.
I was in the same orphanage as they were, so I’m like their big brother, right!
I, when I was a baby, it seems that I was abandoned at an orphanage~.
I was raised there up until I was 5 years old.

Modoki Mokona
Then, your current parents are…….

Kitagawa Shouta
Ah, they’re my foster parents! When I was 5, they adopted me.
Then again, it wasn’t an uncomfortable life~!
Father is a playful and cheerful person.
Mother is a kind and gentle person.
I, really like my current parents, and I’m really grateful.
Being able to attend Fujishiro, I made a lot of friends too,
Above all, I was able to meet you!

Modoki Mokona
So that’s how it is……. Thank you for telling me about it.
Kitagawa-kun, you’re blessed to have such loving parents.

Kitagawa Shouta
……!! …...I didn’t expect to hear those words…….
You’re the first person……. To say “blessed”.
…… You, do understand. I’m really happy……!


Chapter 6

Kitagawa Shouta
When I talk about it, “You’ve had it hard” is what I mostly hear from people as if they are sympathising with me.
Since they would be more careful around me, I couldn’t really tell anyone in school.
That’s why this conversation will be a secret only between you and me so I’ll trust you with it!

Modoki Mokona
Sure, I understand……! I promise I won’t tell anyone.
…...In that case, Kitagawa-kun is saving up to……--

Kitagawa Shouta
Yup, it’s because I would like to be of help to those children.
I am saving up money from my part-time job so that I can donate them to the orphanage.
Because of that, up until now, I have tried all sorts of part-time jobs.
Thanks to that, recently, I feel like I know more about the society. …… Just~ kidding!
That’s why about part time jobs or anything else,
If you have any problems, you can always think of me as a big brother and consult me about it~!

Modoki Mokona
*Giggles*, since we’re the same age, wouldn’t it be weird to think of you as a big brother?

Kitagawa Shouta
But you see, when I look at you, I have this feeling of wanting to protect you.
My inner “big brother” is tingling, that kind of feeling! ……. I know!
As my feelings of gratitude for playing with the children, Shouta-nii-chan will buy some Popsicle!
Al-right! Everyone gather around-!
I’ll be going to buy some ice-cream so please get along among yourselves~!

Boy
Yay~, that’s great-! Shouta-nii-chan, thank you-!

Modoki Mokona
(*Giggles*, everyone looks happy when they are eating their Popsicle)

Girl
Come to think of it, what were Shouta-nii-chan and big sister talking about~?

Boy
Both of you alone together, that’s suspicious~! *Whistles*!

Kitagawa Shouta
Hey~, didn’t I say that you’re being rude to the big sister~!
The big sister is my best friend! However~......--
If she ever becomes my girlfriend, I’ll definitely introduce her to you all properly!
Today, all of you unexpectedly meeting her makes me very happy

Modoki Mokona
*Giggles*, I’m glad I got to have a nice talk with Kitagawa-kun.

Kitagawa Shouta
Hey, hey, this time is it okay if you let me hear you talk?
While eating this Popsicle! --......He~re!

Modoki Mokona
(Ah, the Popsicle was broken into two…...)

Kitagawa Shouta
Here, both of us get a half! Let’s eat it together!


END

No comments:

Post a Comment